Updates – June 29, 2021
The mask mandate in Pennsylvania has been lifted, so we will no longer be requiring masks in our office. We look forwards to seeing your smiling faces!
Updates – May 20, 2021
The CDC has announced new COVID-19 safety guidelines. In response to these guidelines, we have made the following updates to our COVID-19 Policy Changes (listed below).
- The front office is now open to in-person customers.
- Customers who wish to visit the office in-person will still be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. This is to protect our other customers in the office as well as our employees who may be high-risk or feel uncomfortable with possible exposure to the virus.
We are excited about this step back towards normalcy! We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through the remainder of the pandemic.
Updates – June 4, 2020
With the PA state directive to move Westmoreland County from the Yellow to Green phase, the following updates have been made to our original COVID-19 Policy Changes (listed below).
- Beginning Monday, June 8, Citizens Fiber’s front office will be open. Customers will be required to wear a mask in order to enter the building, and a maximum of two customers will be permitted inside at a time to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The month of June will mark the last month for our revised Non-Pay procedure.
Updates – May 22, 2020
With the PA state directive to move Westmoreland County from the Red to Yellow phase, the following updates have been made to our original COVID-19 Policy Changes (listed below).
- In-home installations/service calls have resumed. Please call the office at 724-423-3000 to schedule an appointment.
- Late fees are waived for all customers on the June 2020 invoice. Customers unable to pay when their bill is due will not have their services non-pay suspended, but their cable lineup may be reduced to the lowest cable package until payment is made. Beginning in July, our normal process will resume, and we will work with customers who are experiencing hardship in getting caught up on their bills.
Updates – April 24, 2020
- The revised policies below have been extended until May 8, 2020, in compliance with the PA statewide stay-at-home order.
- At this time, our front office is closed to public entry with service being conducted outside. In the event that we re-open the front office, customers will be required to wear a mask to enter the building.
- Late fees are waived for all customers on the May 2020 invoice.
**COVID-19 POLICY CHANGES**
During this unprecedented time due to COVID-19 concerns, Citizens Fiber has temporarily adjusted several of its business policies in compliance with the PA statewide stay-at-home order, and for the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Pay online through your Citizens Fiber account here: Online Payment If you don’t already have an account, instructions for setting one up are available on page 3 of our Welcome Packet.
- Pay over the phone with a credit/debit card.
- Mail your payment to our office at P.O. Box 156, Mammoth, PA 15664.
- Consider enrolling in our “auto-pay” option. Please call our office to learn more.
We will continue to operate normal business hours for calls regarding service/account questions, service changes, and billing support. These hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, and Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. Our after-hours answering service will still be available outside of normal business hours.
Customers unable to pay when their bill is due will not have their services non-pay suspended, but their cable lineup may be reduced to the lowest cable package until payment is made. We are committed to working with our customers that experience financial hardship to pay any outstanding balances remaining after things return to normal.
Citizens Fiber does not enforce data overages during normal circumstances and will not do so during this crisis time. All customers will have access to unlimited data allowances, subject to our acceptable use policy.
To protect the health of our employees and members of our community, we will be reducing our involvement with installations and service calls. At this time, our technicians will only be performing outside work, meaning any service calls requiring access to the inside of the house will be postponed. During this time, we will not complete work on any inside wiring; however, we can provide cabling and other supplies as needed and provide instruction. The exception to this new policy is emergency trouble orders; we will complete the work that is necessary to restore vital services with precautions.
Installation/service call requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The following channels will be made available to all cable subscribers, regardless of their current subscription lineup:
- CNN 26/826 – until April 17th
- CNBC 27/827 – until April 20th
- MSNBC 28/828 – until April 20th
- Fox News 29/829 – until April 18th
- Oxygen 67/861 – until April 20th
- Hallmark 68/818 – until May 13th
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries 167/867 – until May 13th
- Universal Kids 118/814 – until April 20th
- Sportsman 172 – until April 30th
- Outdoor 170/970 – until April 30th
In addition, the following streaming services are being offered free of charge:
- Fox News: https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-free-access-coronavirus-pandemic
- NFL Game Passhttps://nflcommunications.com/Pages/NFL-OFFERS-FANS-FREE-ACCESS-TO-NFL-GAME-PASS-.aspx
Further updates will be available at my.citizensfiber.com as they become available.